Champps Las Colinas Grand Re-Opening, Feb 20
Last night, I had the privilege of attending a media preview for Champps Americana, which was the perfect way to get to know a restaurant that I frequent but didn’t know a lot about. I have been to this restaurant so many times before but I didn’t realize how much I missed out on by only visiting for brunch! Here are a few things that makes Champps exceptional:
1. Everything on their menu is made from scratch, and mostly even locally sourced!
2. There are different settings to fit your needs, from a lively sports bar to a private section.
3. The food is AMAZING. (I highly suggest the seared ahi tuna and the 28-day aged filet. Sooo good!)
4. Free WI-FI. Who doesn’t love that? It’s super high speed and no fuss (no need for passwords or anything)
5. 44 60-inch flat screens. Yes, 44. Anywhere you sit, you can guarantee that you’ll have a TV screen (or five) in front of you.
6. The Mile High Pie. Deiciousness.
Are you drooling yet?
For those who just cannot wait to see what the buzz is all about, on February 20th (Thursday), Champps Americana in Las Colinas is hosting a Grand Re-Opening from 5:30 – 8 pm. Champps will also donate 10 percent of its proceeds from that day to Heroes on the Water, a local DFW organization that serves wounded veterans. Deep Ellum Brewing Company will also be there sampling their products and Champps will be pouring a limited selection of Cherry Chocolate Double Brown Stout.
Champps definitely over-delivered and exceeded my expectations as a restaurant and sports bar. If you haven’t been, I highly encourage you to stop by, even if it’s just for a drink or a meal with your family.